Do you wish there were more hours in a day? Are you trying to do everything yourself? Time management is a skill that may align both your business and personal goals. Here are some ways to manage time more effectively.
- Review your business and personal goals on a weekly basis and highlight your priorities
- Set aside some time each day for paper work instead of waiting until month-end
- Take time at the end of each day to plan for the next so you know exactly what to do in the morning
- Start your day early and stay on track all day long
- Divide large or overwhelming tasks into smaller ones
- Avoid procrastination and attack your least favourite tasks first (when possible)
- Delegate time consuming tasks to employees
- Hire professionals and other help when it is most cost-effective in the long run
- Take breaks and vacations to recharge and stay productive and creative
Was this information useful?
Thank you, your submission has been sent.