Is your business as productive as you would like it to be? As a business owner you may feel that working longer hours and working faster will increase the productivity of your business. What if you could get the same results in less time? The following information can help you work smarter and more efficiently.
Use our government grants and financing search to find financing programs that will help you increase your productivity.
- ATB BoostR
Only Applies to : AlbertaThis crowdfunding platform can help your Alberta business raise money through a community of supporters, in exchange for a reward.
- APEX Investment Fund
Only Applies to : SaskatchewanIf your business is in one of three key industry sectors, you may be able to attract an equity investment of up to $5 million from this private fund.
- Aquaculture Capital Equity Program
Only Applies to : Newfoundland and LabradorYour aquaculture business could be eligible for a government investment to match a private sector cash investment.
- Aquaculture Loan Program
Only Applies to : Nova ScotiaApply for a loan to establish, maintain or expand your aquaculture business.
- BDC Small Business Loan — for existing businessGet a loan of up to $100,000 within 5 business days. There are no application fees or hassles and the entire process is online.
- BDC Technology financing — Information and communications technology loanFind out how you could get a loan to help buy or upgrade information and communications technology for your business.
- Bioenterprise Seed Funding Program
Only Applies to : OntarioHas your business developed a unique agricultural or agri-food innovation in Southern Ontario? You could access seed financing and business coaching.
- Business Investment Fund
Only Applies to : Newfoundland and LabradorNeed financing to grow or expand your business? If it is part of the Province’s strategic sector, you could be eligible for funding.
- Business Opportunity Grant
Only Applies to : AlbertaIf you are an agriculture producer, producer group or a new entrant to the industry you may be eligible for funding for your projects.
- Canada Book FundYou could receive financial assistance for your Canadian book publishing business.
- Canada Feature Film FundIf you are an incorporated Canadian film producer, you could receive money to develop, produce and market your movies in English or French.
- Canada Small Business Financing ProgramAccess funds for your small business with the help of this loan guarantee program.
- CBDC General Business Loan
Only Applies to : Newfoundland and LabradorPrince Edward IslandNova ScotiaNew BrunswickIf you’re an entrepreneur living in a rural community in Atlantic Canada, you could get help to expand your existing business or buy a new one.
- Collaboration Voucher Program
Only Applies to : OntarioYou may be able to cut the cost of innovation technical expertise needed to keep your Ontario business competitive.
- Community Capacity Fund
Only Applies to : Prince Edward IslandYour not-for-profit organization may be eligible to receive financing to assist in planning rural development initiatives.
- Créativité Québec
Only Applies to : QuebecYour business could get funding to buy new technology, or to develop or improve products and processes.
- Cultural industries — Financial assistance
Only Applies to : New BrunswickFind out how you could get money to help cover costs related to your film, television, new media, music or publishing business.
- Dairy Farm Investment ProgramLicenced cow's milk producers can apply for funding to improve productivity.
- Dairy Processing Investment FundDairy processors can apply for funding to increase productivity and competitiveness, and prepare for market changes resulting from CETA.
- Development Capital
Only Applies to : QuebecYou could receive funding of $2 million or more for your growth project.
- Environmental Youth Corps internship programThinking of hiring a graduate for a position related to the environment? A wage subsidy may be available.
- ESSOR — Forestry Business Component
Only Applies to : QuebecWant to increase the operational efficiency of your business? You could get a loan guarantee for the acquisition or replacement of forestry equipment.
- ESSOR Program — Funding support for development projects
Only Applies to : QuebecYou could get funding to create a new business, or to upgrade your processes or facilities.
- Financial assistance for music production and variety programming
Only Applies to : QuebecDo you own a music, entertainment-production, or artist management company? If so, you could get a grant for your commercial activities.
- Financial support for agricultural fairs
Only Applies to : QuebecYou could receive financial assistance to carry out your agricultural fair project.
- Financing for collective entrepreneurship
Only Applies to : QuebecYour cooperative or non-profit organization could receive a loan for your acquisition, growth, reorganization, or consolidation projects.
- Financing program for cultural businesses
Only Applies to : QuebecExplore loans and financial tools that may help you carry out a development or rehabilitation project for your cultural business.
- Fisheries loans
Only Applies to : New BrunswickAre you a commercial fisher? You could get a loan to help pay for a fishing boat or other fishing equipment.
- Seafood Innovation and Transition Program
Only Applies to : Newfoundland and LabradorIf your fisheries-related business or organization is transitioning from shellfish to groundfish, you could be eligible for funding.
- Fonds de diversification économique du Centre-du-Québec et de la Mauricie
Only Applies to : QuebecAre you looking to start or expand your business development project in the Centre-du-Québec and Mauricie regions? You could get financial support.
- Fonds de diversification économique — MRC des Sources
Only Applies to : QuebecAre you looking to start or expand your business development project in the Regional County Municipality of Des Sources? You could get financial assistance.
- Fonds d'investissement de la culture et des communications
Only Applies to : QuebecBenefit from this funding if your business creates, produces and distributes cultural content, and offers technical/technological support to content businesses.
- Fuel Injection Program
Only Applies to : OntarioYour advanced manufacturing or social innovation business could access up to $30,000 in seed funding for growth projects in Southern Ontario.
- Grants and professional development — Arts sector
Only Applies to : SaskatchewanAre you a Saskatchewan resident looking for funding or professional development in the arts? Learn about the various programs available to entrepreneurs.
- Information Technology Implementation Program
Only Applies to : Prince Edward IslandYou may be eligible to receive financing to implement information technology solutions and strategies for your export-oriented business.
- Information Technology Planning
Only Applies to : Prince Edward IslandYou could receive a non-repayable grant to cover the cost of acquiring technical support for your PEI business.
- Investing in Business Growth and Productivity
Only Applies to : OntarioYour established Ontario business or not-for-profit organization may be eligible for funding to grow and be more productive.
- Investment Agriculture Foundation funding programs
Only Applies to : British ColumbiaIf you are part of the agriculture and food processing industry in BC, you could be eligible for funding.
- Investment Fund Grant Programs
Only Applies to : SaskatchewanIf you are an artist or creative producer in Saskatchewan with a product ready to sell, you can apply to receive a grant to support your efforts.
- Jobs and Prosperity Fund
Only Applies to : OntarioYou may be eligible for funding to help with business projects that will enhance productivity and help you compete in the global marketplace.
- Manufacturing and Processing Assistance
Only Applies to : Prince Edward IslandFind out about term financing and lines of credit for your manufacturing and processing business.
- Market Development, Product Enhancement and Diversification Program
Only Applies to : New BrunswickIf you work in New Brunswick's agri-food industry, you may be eligible for financial assistance to target and/or expand export markets.
- Micro-Loan Program
Only Applies to : Prince Edward IslandYou may be eligible to receive financing to help start or expand your PEI-based business.
- Music PEI Funding Program
Only Applies to : Prince Edward IslandIf you are a musical artist from PEI, you may apply for a grant to assist you in developing your craft.
- New Business Growth Program
Only Applies to : Prince Edward IslandIf you are an established musician in PEI, you could get help in developing your career, particularly through revenue streams.
- Nova Scotia Business Inc. Payroll Rebate
Only Applies to : Nova ScotiaYou could receive a payroll rebate for your knowledge-based, growth sector-oriented project.
Only Applies to : QuebecIf you are planning growth projects for your agri-food business, you could be eligible for adapted funding and support services.
- Ontario Catapult Microloan Fund for Social Enterprises
Only Applies to : OntarioYou may be eligible for a loan of $5,000 to $25,000 for your innovative Ontario-based social enterprise.
- Ontario film and television funding
Only Applies to : OntarioYou could be eligible for funding to help your Canadian corporation develop, produce and export Ontario films and television shows.
- Ontario Media Development Corporation tax credits
Only Applies to : OntarioYour Ontario-based, cultural media production corporation could be eligible to receive refundable tax credits for some of your production expenses.
- PEI Product Development Assistance
Only Applies to : Prince Edward IslandYou could receive financing to help you generate new products, add value to existing products, and create new markets through BIO|FOOD|TECH.
- Prêt à entreprendre
Only Applies to : QuebecAre you starting a business or thinking of buying an existing one in Quebec? If so, you could get a loan on trust and support services.
- Productivity and Innovation Voucher Program
Only Applies to : Nova ScotiaGet help valued up to $25,000 from a Nova Scotia university or college to make your business more productive and innovative.
- Productivity Improvement Assistance
Only Applies to : Prince Edward IslandYou could get money to hire experts to show you how to make your manufacturing, processing or export business more productive.
- Professional Service Assistance Program
Only Applies to : Prince Edward IslandYou could get a non-repayable contribution of up to $1,000 to pay for professional advisory support.
- Programme d'immobilisation en entrepreneuriat collectif
Only Applies to : QuebecYour social enterprise may be eligible for a grant to help you renovate, build or acquire a building.
- Programme Levier for the food processing industry — Strategic development
Only Applies to : QuebecYour food processing business could get financial assistance for its strategic development projects and to enhance its competitiveness.
- Programme Levier for the food processing industry — Sustainable business partnerships
Only Applies to : QuebecYour food processing association or business combination could get financial assistance for its business partnership projects.
- Programme PME en action — Appui à la concrétisation de projets d'investissement
Only Applies to : CanadaLooking to invest in Quebec's manufacturing or major services industries? You could receive funding for your feasibility studies and market analysis.
- Programme PME en action — Appui à la productivité des PME
Only Applies to : QuebecIf your business is part of the manufacturing or major services sector, you could get funding to grow your business and implement targeted business practices.
- Programme services-conseils
Only Applies to : QuebecIf you are a farmer, you could receive funding for consulting services to ensure your business remains competitive and sustainable.
- Provincial Agrifoods Assistance Program
Only Applies to : Newfoundland and LabradorGet funding to diversify and expand your primary or secondary processing operation in the agriculture or agrifood industry.
- Quality Improvement Assistance
Only Applies to : Prince Edward IslandYou could receive financing to enhance trade and export opportunities and improve your competitiveness in the global marketplace.
- Quebec Economic Development Program (QEDP)
Only Applies to : QuebecFind out about financial and other resources that can help you develop your Quebec business.
- Regional Development Fund
Only Applies to : Newfoundland and LabradorNeed to enhance skills essential for regional economic development? If you run a non-profit organization in Newfoundland and Labrador, you could be eligible for funding.
- Saskatchewan Agri-Value Initiative
Only Applies to : SaskatchewanUp to $100,000 of funding may be available for you to establish or grow your agri-business.
- Saskatchewan Petroleum Research Incentive
Only Applies to : SaskatchewanIf your organization conducts research, development and demonstration of new technologies for the oil and gas sector, you could receive an incentive.
- SaskWorks Venture Fund
Only Applies to : SaskatchewanYou may be able to attract an equity investment from potential investors by offering them a tax credit equal to 35% of their investment.
- SMART Operational Assessments Program
Only Applies to : OntarioAre you a Northern Ontario manufacturer? You could receive assistance to improve your operations.
- Strategic Industries Development Fund
Only Applies to : YukonIf your business undertakes a strategic industry-related project, you may be eligible for funding if the project provides positive economic outcomes.
- Strategic Innovation FundYou may be eligible for a financial contribution to enhance productivity and support R&D, investment, and growth.
- Support for Entrepreneurs and Economic Development
Only Applies to : Northwest TerritoriesYou may be eligible to receive financial support to start a new business or improve your business' capacity.
- Support for Québec Farm Business Development
Only Applies to : QuebecIf you run development projects for your agriculture and agri-food business, you could be eligible for an investment grant.
- Targeted Manufacturing Initiative for Northern Ontario
Only Applies to : OntarioIf you run a business in Northern Ontario with 500 or fewer employees, you could access repayable funding.
- Tax credit for the design of factory-made products (industrial design component)
Only Applies to : QuebecYour business could get help to carry out industrial design work and make its products more competitive.
- Toronto Enterprise Fund
Only Applies to : OntarioYou could receive funding to start or manage a social enterprise that provides employment or training for socially marginalized people.
- SMBs and Large Corporations — Project Financing
Only Applies to : QuebecYou could get a loan, a loan guarantee or financing in "quasi-equity" for up to 100% of project costs related to the growth of your business.
- Vessel Loan Program
Only Applies to : Nova ScotiaApply for a loan to purchase, build or modify your fishing vessel.
- Western Innovation (WINN) Initiative
Only Applies to : ManitobaSaskatchewanAlbertaBritish ColumbiaYour Western business could get financial assistance to bring innovative products, processes and services to market.
- Wildlife, Destination North Program
Only Applies to : QuebecAre you developing a wildlife project in Plan Nord territory? If so, you could be eligible for funding.
- Workforce training measures
Only Applies to : QuebecYour business could receive technical or financial assistance for your employee training projects.
- Workplace Innovation and Productivity Skills Incentive
Only Applies to : Nova ScotiaYou can apply for funding to train your employees and help boost productivity.