Managing your finances
You can use these resources to help you understand financial concepts and learn about tasks like budgeting, financial analysis and bookkeeping.
- Manage your finances
Find information that can help you manage your finances and cash flow, reduce expenses and make more profits.
- Canadian Financial Literacy Database
Find resources, events, tools and information on budgeting, money management, insurance, saving, investing, and taxes.
- Getting paid by your customers
Consider these tips when you're managing the collection of your invoices.
- BDC Financial ratio calculators
Use these tools to calculate your performance in areas such as asset utilization, liquidity, leverage, inventory turnover, sales, and net profits.
- Vehicle lease or buy calculator
Use this calculator to compare costs of financing or leasing your vehicle.
- BDC Business loan calculator
Calculate how much a loan will cost your business, and print a complete loan amortization schedule.
- Tax tips – Videos for businesses
Browse videos and find tax related tips and tutorials on meeting your obligations.
- Alternatives to bankruptcy
If you feel that your financial situation is getting out of hand, there are several steps towards financial stability that you can take today.
- Register of businesses and individuals authorized to practise
Only Applies to : QuebecUse this directory to check whether a business owner or individual has the right to conduct activities related to financial product advice and sales.
- Revenu Québec : Assistance program for SMEs
Only Applies to : QuebecGet personalized support to help you learn about your tax obligations.
- Accompagnement-conseil stratégique
Only Applies to : QuebecTake advantage of this free program and receive strategic support to accelerate the growth, productivity and competitiveness of your business.