Many organizations can help your business become more innovative. They offer a variety of services and programs such as consulting, scientific research assistance, and networking.
- Build in Canada Innovation Program
Test your late stage innovative goods and services by selling to the federal government.
- Western Research Parks
Get help developing and commercializing your innovative product or service by partnering with the University of Western Ontario's Research Parks.
- BDC Advisory services
Find out how BDC's customized advisory services can help your business.
- Dairy Innovation Program
You may be able to get a milk quota to develop and produce new and innovative dairy products.
- Canadian Intellectual Property Office
If you want to protect your invention or creative work, this organization will provide you with what you need to protect your intellectual property rights.
- Food Research and Development Centre
Get help meeting your needs in food processing, small-scale testing, research and information analysis.
- GO Productivity
Find out about the latest in productivity improvement tools, benchmarking, resources, events and services.
Access business skills resources, networking opportunities and capital for your science or technology business, or social enterprise.
- Canadian Technology Accelerators
You could gain access to unique resources that can help your technology start-up grow internationally.
- Pre-Qualified Innovations
Learn about the process when submitting your proposal for the Build in Canada Innovation Program.
- NRC research facilities
Test and improve your innovative products and technologies by reserving time in these research facilities and with industry experts.
- Concierge service
Find information and guidance to access programs and other resources to help with your business innovation.
This R&D network can help you access technology, expertise, and markets in Europe and beyond.
- Canadian Innovation Centre
Access research, training and consulting services to help you turn your idea into a product or service that is ready to be put on the market.
- BDC technology advisory services
Maximize your technology investments with BDC's advisory services.
- Apparel Innovation Centre
If you want to create innovative apparel, you can access product development services, advanced R&D equipment, and technologies at this centre.
- Social Innovation Generation
If you are an innovative social entrepreneur, you may get support through a variety of initiatives for ventures that have a social and/or environmental impact.
- Open Government
Do you need information to help with business planning and innovation? Access Government of Canada data that can be freely used, re-used and redistributed by anyone.
- Digital Adoption Compass
Gain the necessary knowledge to adopt digital technologies. Expand your scale and scope by finding new partnerships and exploring new approaches.
- Alberta Product Commercialization CentresOnly Applies to : AlbertaIf you are developing a new product, get the equipment, test facilities, lab and other services to bring your idea to market faster.
- Alberta InnovatesOnly Applies to : AlbertaYou could get support for the research and innovation-based activities of your business from the Government of Alberta.
- Startup EdmontonOnly Applies to : AlbertaAs an owner of a business startup you can become involved with events, mentorship, workspace, and accelerators designed to amplify creative innovation.
- Innovate CalgaryOnly Applies to : AlbertaAccess programs, services, and other resources to help start and grow your innovative technology-focused business.
- ConnecticaOnly Applies to : AlbertaUse this self-service tool to find funding, programs, services and more to help with your business innovation.
- Alberta Small Business Service Provider DirectoryOnly Applies to : AlbertaUse this directory to find organizations, funding, programs, and services to help with your business success.
- BC Venture Acceleration ProgramOnly Applies to : British ColumbiaIf you are starting out as an entrepreneur in the BC technology sector, this program can help.
- Food Development CentreOnly Applies to : ManitobaLearn how to transform your "fresh" food product ideas into market winners.
- Manitoba Industrial Technology CentreOnly Applies to : ManitobaImplement new technologies into your business and become more efficient and productive.
- New Brunswick Innovation FoundationOnly Applies to : New BrunswickFind out how this independent corporation could help you get the research funding or venture capital you need to develop your innovative idea.
- Aurora Research Institute — Services for researchersOnly Applies to : Northwest TerritoriesIf you are looking to conduct research in the Northwest Territories, you can use facilities and equipment to help support your trip to the Western Arctic.
- InnovacorpOnly Applies to : Nova ScotiaGet the capital and guidance you need to take your emerging technology business to the next level.
- Institute of CIFTOnly Applies to : Nova ScotiaAccess research and development services on a cost recovery basis to develop your advanced food technology.
- Strategic Investments ProgramOnly Applies to : NunavutYou could get funding to start or grow a business, or to help build Nunavut's economy if you run a not-for-profit corporation or society.
- Small Business Support ProgramOnly Applies to : NunavutIf you are a Nunavut resident, you can get financial support to help start, run, and expand a small business or community organization.
- TechConnexOnly Applies to : OntarioFind help to grow your technology business and connect with other technology leaders in the Greater Toronto Area.
- Waterloo Commercialization OfficeOnly Applies to : OntarioFind innovative opportunities and funding to help get your product or service to market.
- Industry-Academic Collaboration ProgramsOnly Applies to : OntarioLearn about financing and support that may help you develop and commercialize innovative techniques, products and services in Ontario.
- BLOOM Centre for SustainabilityOnly Applies to : OntarioAccess services that may help your business commercialize sustainable energy and clean technologies.
- Regional Innovation Centres — RICs (Ontario)Only Applies to : OntarioGet help to develop and sell your innovative product or service.
- Sault Ste. Marie Innovation CentreOnly Applies to : OntarioFind help to start or grow a technology business in Sault Ste. Marie or the Algoma District.
- Northwestern Ontario Innovation CentreOnly Applies to : OntarioTake advantage of programs and services to establish or expand your business in Northwestern Ontario.
- ventureLABOnly Applies to : OntarioIf you are an innovative tech entrepreneur in the York Region or the GTA looking to scale up, get help to grow your business.
- WaterlooEDC Incentives and ResourcesOnly Applies to : OntarioFind out about business support programs and incentives available for businesses based in the Waterloo region.
Prince Edward Island
- Atlantic Technology CentreOnly Applies to : Prince Edward IslandIf you have an information technology or new media company in Prince Edward Island, you can access office space with advanced communications and connectivity.
- Bureaux de liaison entreprises-universitésOnly Applies to : QuebecGet liaison officers to help you enter into strategic alliances with Quebec universities and finance your research and development projects.
- Energy efficiencyOnly Applies to : QuebecFind answers to your questions regarding energy efficiency pertaining to housing, transportation, and new technologies.
- Centre de développement du porc du Québec inc.Only Applies to : QuebecFind out about programs and services related to genetics, health, herds analysis and evaluation of commercial pigs.
- Centre de recherche industrielle du QuébecOnly Applies to : QuebecBenefit from the help of experts to certify a product, test a concept, verify a manufacturing procedure or implement a business intelligence service.
- Best business practicesOnly Applies to : QuebecImprove your knowledge of business practices with custom-made practical courses, workshops and seminars offered by this program.
- Réseau Trans-techOnly Applies to : QuebecGet support in your innovation process with technical help, technological development, information and training supplied by a network of experts.
- The Food Centre — Saskatchewan Food Industry Development CentreOnly Applies to : SaskatchewanIf you are a Saskatchewan food processor, you may be able to get technical assistance to help get your product to domestic and international markets.
- Farm production servicesOnly Applies to : YukonFind the resources you need to operate and manage your farm.
- Date modified: