Improving your productivity with technology
You can benefit from the adoption and use of information communications technologies (ICTs) to help your business become more competitive through growth, innovation and improved productivity.
The following federal, provincial and territorial programs and resources can provide you with information and support to help you succeed, whether you currently use ICT in your daily business operations, or if you wish to learn more about how you can integrate ICT into your business practices.
- Profiting from technology: a guide for entrepreneurs
Learn how investing in information and communications technology can help you increase sales, improve your marketing strategy and be more productive.
- GO Productivity
Find out about the latest in productivity improvement tools, benchmarking, resources, events and services.
- Free-to-low-cost technology applications
Discover how using information and communications technology products can increase your sales and productivity. Find free and low-cost options.
- Digital Adoption Compass
Gain the necessary knowledge to adopt digital technologies. Expand your scale and scope by finding new partnerships and exploring new approaches.
- Mitacs Accelerate
Learn how you can expand your R&D potential by recruiting a graduate student or postdoctoral fellow to research your technology project.
- BDC Advisory services
Find out how BDC's customized advisory services can help your business.
- Industrial Research Assistance Program
Your small or medium-sized business may qualify for financial assistance to develop, adopt, adapt and/or commercialize new or improved technologies.
- Concierge service
Find information and guidance to access programs and other resources to help with your business innovation.
- BDC technology advisory services
Maximize your technology investments with BDC's advisory services.
- ConnecticaOnly Applies to : AlbertaUse this self-service tool to find funding, programs, services and more to help with your business innovation.
- Micro-Voucher, Voucher and Product Demonstration ProgramsOnly Applies to : AlbertaApply for financial assistance to bring new technologies or knowledge-based products and services to market.
- Manitoba Industrial Technology CentreOnly Applies to : ManitobaImplement new technologies into your business and become more efficient and productive.
- Workplace Innovation and Productivity Skills IncentiveOnly Applies to : Nova ScotiaYou can apply for funding to train your employees and help boost productivity.
- Innovation Rebate ProgramOnly Applies to : Nova ScotiaApply for a 25% rebate on projects valued up to $15 million that will increase the global competitiveness of your business.
- Business Development Centres of NunavutOnly Applies to : NunavutIf you are a Canadian living in Nunavut, you can apply for help to start or grow a business in your community.
- Atuqtuarvik Corporation — FinancingOnly Applies to : NunavutIf you are Inuit and live in Nunavut, you can apply for a loan to start or expand your business.
- FedNor Innovation FundOnly Applies to : OntarioIf your business is based in Northern Ontario, you could receive funding towards the adoption and commercialization of new technologies.
- Business growth and competitiveness — Youth internshipsOnly Applies to : OntarioIf your business is in Northern Ontario, you could get help to hire a recent graduate to work on your projects.
- Eastern Ontario Development FundOnly Applies to : OntarioIf you run an incorporated business, you could receive project funding that supports business expansion and innovation in your region.
- Eastern Ontario Development ProgramOnly Applies to : OntarioIf you are located in a rural area of Eastern Ontario, you could get financing to start or grow your business.
- Collaboration Voucher ProgramOnly Applies to : OntarioYou may be able to cut the cost of innovation technical expertise needed to keep your Ontario business competitive.
Prince Edward Island
- Information Technology PlanningOnly Applies to : Prince Edward IslandYou could receive a non-repayable grant to cover the cost of acquiring technical support for your PEI business.
- Marketing Support ProgramOnly Applies to : Prince Edward IslandYou could obtain financial assistance for marketing costs from start-up through to international exporting.
- Information Technology Implementation ProgramOnly Applies to : Prince Edward IslandYou may be eligible to receive financing to implement information technology solutions and strategies for your export-oriented business.
- Capital Acquisition SupportOnly Applies to : Prince Edward IslandYou may be eligible for financing to build your infrastructure and move from start-up through to international exporting.
- Professional Service Assistance ProgramOnly Applies to : Prince Edward IslandYou could get a non-repayable contribution of up to $1,000 to pay for professional advisory support.
- Productivity Improvement AssistanceOnly Applies to : Prince Edward IslandYou could get money to hire experts to show you how to make your manufacturing, processing or export business more productive.
- Electronic data interchangeOnly Applies to : QuebecFind out how electronic data interchange can facilitate your business' operations and current transactions when dealing with major chains.
- Local investment fundOnly Applies to : QuebecApply for financing to start or expand a business in Quebec.
- Opération branchons les PMEOnly Applies to : QuebecIf you would like to sell your products online, you could obtain the free services of a subsidized intern to create your transaction site.
- Business Assistance — Immigrant Investor ProgramOnly Applies to : QuebecYou could get up to $250,000 in financing for your growth project from interest earned on investments from immigrant investors.
- SolunovOnly Applies to : QuebecIf you would like to implement an innovative solution into your business, you could benefit from coaching assistance as well as funding.
- Enterprise Trade Fund (Small Business)Only Applies to : YukonYou could be eligible for funding to open, develop or expand markets or to stimulate Yukon business activities.
- Date modified: