Organizations that can help you export
Why not take advantage of available help to get your business export-ready? These organizations offer a number of services that can help you expand into international markets.
- Border Information Service
Get telephone assistance to help you comply with border and customs regulations.
- CanadExport magazine
Stay informed on trade, export, and investment opportunities from around the world.
- Business Women in International Trade
Find key contacts, trade events, market opportunities and export advice from experienced businesswomen.
- Canadian Trade Commissioner Service (TCS)
Get market and sector-specific information, access to Canadian trade commissioners' contact information and a list of events through the TCS website.
- Import and export for SMEs
Find resources to help support your trade activities, especially if you are new to importing or exporting.
- Agri-Food trade services for exporters
Find support for the marketing and export of your agri-food products.
- Canadian Technology Accelerators
You could gain access to unique resources that can help your technology start-up grow internationally.
- Canadian Commercial Corporation
If you are pursuing contracts with foreign governments, the Canadian Commercial Corporation (CCC) can help.
- Global Business CentreOnly Applies to : AlbertaFind help to reach out to global markets. You can also take advantage of the Centre's Calgary office space, meeting rooms, reception and other business services.
- World Trade Centre EdmontonOnly Applies to : AlbertaMembership to this service centre can connect you with global opportunities in trade, travel and investment.
- Alberta international officesOnly Applies to : AlbertaAccess networking opportunities and competitive intelligence to help you develop your international market strategy.
- Trade and Invest British ColumbiaOnly Applies to : British ColumbiaFind information on business opportunities, seminars or industry-specific trade missions for your export-ready business.
- Exporter developmentOnly Applies to : ManitobaGrow your export team! Tap into export services tailored to your business needs.
- World Trade Centre WinnipegOnly Applies to : ManitobaLooking to grow your business beyond Manitoba? You can access trade support, trade missions, business matchmaking and advisory services.
- Export DevelopmentOnly Applies to : New BrunswickIf you are looking to grow your business by exporting, you can access specialized services to help you get started.
- ConnectNS Global Advisors ProgramOnly Applies to : Nova ScotiaAs an exporter, you may be eligible for free exporting advice from a network of industry experts.
- New Exporters to Border StatesOnly Applies to : OntarioGet a practical, hands-on introduction to the basics of exporting to the United States, designed for small and medium-sized businesses in Ontario.
- Canada-Ontario Export ForumOnly Applies to : OntarioDo you need information on the export market? If so, access a network of export partners.
- Ontario Food Exports — Services for exportersOnly Applies to : OntarioAccess a variety of services to help your food and beverage business identify export opportunities.
- Magnet Export Business PortalOnly Applies to : OntarioIf your Ontario business is export-ready or would like help getting there, sign up to receive information on export support programs.
Prince Edward Island
- Trade Team PEIOnly Applies to : Prince Edward IslandDo you have goods and services to export? Talk to a variety of partners to gather expertise and guidance to assist in getting your business to foreign markets.
- Programme COREXOnly Applies to : QuebecFind out how to develop international markets and export your products to the American Northeast through the FCCQ's export corridors.
- Regional export promotion organizations (ORPEX)Only Applies to : QuebecYou could benefit from coaching and consulting services to help you deliver your export, diversification or consolidation projects.
- Saskatchewan Trade and Export PartnershipOnly Applies to : SaskatchewanIs your business exporting or export-ready? Maximize your commercial success in global ventures by getting customized expert advice and assistance.
- Date modified: