Finding business opportunities in export markets
Finding international leads for your products or services can be time-consuming, particularly if you are new to international trade. Fortunately, there is help available to speed up the process.
- Export market research
Find foreign countries with customers who need your products or services.
- Selling to foreign governments
Expand your market by selling your goods or services to governments of foreign countries.
- Export DevelopmentOnly Applies to : New BrunswickIf you are looking to grow your business by exporting, you can access specialized services to help you get started.
- Global Business CentreOnly Applies to : AlbertaFind help to reach out to global markets. You can also take advantage of the Centre's Calgary office space, meeting rooms, reception and other business services.
- Linking in to Global Value Chains
From exporting to outsourcing and more, see how global value chains help your business compete on the global stage.
- Canadian Trade Commissioner Service (TCS)
Get market and sector-specific information, access to Canadian trade commissioners' contact information and a list of events through the TCS website.
- Business opportunities in development and humanitarian aid markets
Learn about export opportunities in international development and humanitarian aid markets.
- MERX — Canadian Public Tenders
Find opportunities to sell your products or services to governments and other organizations using the MERX system.
- Canadian Technology Accelerators
You could gain access to unique resources that can help your technology start-up grow internationally.
- Programme COREXOnly Applies to : QuebecFind out how to develop international markets and export your products to the American Northeast through the FCCQ's export corridors.
- BDC International growth advisory services
Boost your chances of success in foreign markets by analyzing your potential for international growth.
- Alberta international officesOnly Applies to : AlbertaAccess networking opportunities and competitive intelligence to help you develop your international market strategy.
- Magnet Export Business PortalOnly Applies to : OntarioIf your Ontario business is export-ready or would like help getting there, sign up to receive information on export support programs.
- Priority markets
Learn more about the export markets identified as offering the best opportunities for Canadian businesses.
- Date modified: