Trade shows and missions
Trade shows, events and trade missions are opportunities for you to promote your products and services to a mass audience. Participation in these activities may require a significant investment of time and money, but careful planning and deliberation can result in dividends.
- Find a trade event
Find trade shows and events in Canada or abroad where you can market your products or services.
- Trade-show marketing
Participating in trade shows can be worthwhile if you choose the right ones, prepare well, and follow up.
- Trade missions
Learn how your business can participate in federally-led trade missions to explore opportunities in foreign markets.
- Agriculture and Food Trade Show Service
Get information and tips on taking part in events that promote food and other agricultural products.
- Take your business globalOnly Applies to : OntarioGet help in expanding your export market by participating in international trade exhibits and missions.
- Country travel advice and advisories
Find out if the country you are travelling to on business has issued travel advice or a travel advisory.
- Saskatchewan Trade and Export PartnershipOnly Applies to : SaskatchewanIs your business exporting or export-ready? Maximize your commercial success in global ventures by getting customized expert advice and assistance.
- Trade and Invest British ColumbiaOnly Applies to : British ColumbiaFind information on business opportunities, seminars or industry-specific trade missions for your export-ready business.
- Date modified: