Expert advice for your business
You can speak one-on-one with experts who can help you with your business, whether you are just starting out or have been operating for some time.
Consult privately with advisors in different areas of expertise, such as:
- Intellectual property
- Legal issues
- Management and operations
Get answers to your questions and discuss your business concerns.
If a Guest Advisor Program for your region is not listed below, visit the Contact Us page for assistance.
- Ask an Expert servicesOnly Applies to : AlbertaDiscuss your small business questions and issues with management consultants, lawyers, accountants, and other industry professionals.
- Ask an Expert in SaskatchewanOnly Applies to : SaskatchewanConsult professionals in a one-on-one setting. Discuss business plan development, branding, taxes, accounting, human resources, exporting and more.
- Guest Advisor Program — Prince Edward IslandOnly Applies to : Prince Edward IslandMeet with accounting, legal or marketing professionals in a free and confidential setting to discuss your business concerns.
- Consulting services — QuebecOnly Applies to : QuebecBenefit from the advice of business plan expert, accountant or lawyer in order to carry out your business project or better manage your business.
- Ask the Expert servicesOnly Applies to : British ColumbiaConsult one-on-one with industry professionals in the fields of law, website creation, social media, accounting and more.
- Guest Advisor Program — Newfoundland and LabradorOnly Applies to : Newfoundland and LabradorMeet with accounting, legal or marketing professionals in a free and confidential setting to discuss your business concerns.
- Date modified: