- Abilities Connect Fund
Only Applies to : OntarioIf you are hiring postsecondary students or recent graduates with a disability, you may be able to apply for wage and training subsidies.
- Access-Ability Program
Only Applies to : Newfoundland and LabradorPrince Edward IslandNova ScotiaNew BrunswickApply for a $10/hour wage subsidy to employ persons with disabilities at your business.
- Agriculture Development Fund
Only Applies to : SaskatchewanAccess funding to undertake agriculture or food research and development.
- Industry r&D Associates
Only Applies to : AlbertaYou could get financial help with hiring a Master's or PhD graduate to conduct research and related activities for your business.
- Apprenticeship Job Creation Tax CreditIf you hire an apprentice, you could get a tax credit equal to 10% of that person's salary.
- Apprenticeship Training Assistance
Only Applies to : Northwest TerritoriesHiring an apprentice? You may be able to obtain a subsidy to cover a portion of their wages.
- Apprenticeship Training Tax Credit
Only Applies to : OntarioYou may qualify for an annual tax credit of up to $5,000 per qualifying apprentice to a maximum of $15,000 over a 36-month period.
- Apprenticeship Wage Subsidy
Only Applies to : Newfoundland and LabradorIf you hire an apprentice, you could get a wage subsidy up to $14 per hour to help with salary costs.
- Business growth and competitiveness — Youth internships
Only Applies to : OntarioIf your business is in Northern Ontario, you could get help to hire a recent graduate to work on your projects.
- Canada Summer JobsIf you hire students for the summer, this subsidy could help you cover 50% of their wages.
- Career FocusYou could get funding to hire young people if you can give them useful work experience.
- Child Care — Quality Improvement Funding Support
Only Applies to : New BrunswickYou can apply for funding to increase the wages of eligible permanent employees at your child day care home or centre.
- Co-operative Education Tax Credit
Only Applies to : OntarioYou may be eligible for a refundable tax credit of up to $3,000 if you hire an Ontario co-op student.
- Community Futures Program (NWT)
Only Applies to : Northwest TerritoriesIf you are starting a new business or looking to grow your existing business in the NWT, you could be eligible for business assistance, funding or counselling.
- Continuing Education Program
Only Applies to : Nova ScotiaApply for funding to hire a substitute at your daycare while your employees upgrade their skills.
- Employ PEI
Only Applies to : Prince Edward IslandAs a PEI business owner, you can apply for a wage subsidy to hire and train eligible individuals for up to a year.
- Apprenticeship Employer Signing Bonus
Only Applies to : OntarioFind out if you qualify for a signing bonus when you hire a new apprentice in certain trades in Ontario.
- Employer Wage Incentive — Workforce Expansion
Only Applies to : New BrunswickYou could receive temporary wage reimbursements when you create permanent jobs or annually recurring seasonal jobs in your business.
- Employment Incentives Program
Only Applies to : Nova ScotiaYou could receive technical and financial assistance to hire a qualified employee who has had a workplace injury.
- Employment Integration Program for Immigrants and Visible Minorities (PRIIME)
Only Applies to : QuebecYou could receive a subsidy to hire immigrants and members of visible minorities to help them integrate into the labour market.
- Employment integration — Wage subsidies
Only Applies to : QuebecDo you need financial support to hire employees? If so, this measure could help you.
- Training and Employment Services
Only Applies to : ManitobaFind the help you need to build your small business workforce.
- Energy Training Program for Students
Only Applies to : Nova ScotiaFind out how you could receive a wage subsidy to hire a student for a work term in your energy sector business.
- Environmental Youth Corps Internship ProgramThinking of hiring a graduate for a position related to the environment? A wage subsidy may be available.
- Film and video tax credit
Only Applies to : Newfoundland and LabradorApply for a refundable provincial corporate income tax credit for your Newfoundland and Labrador film project.
- Get Youth Working Program
Only Applies to : British ColumbiaIf you hire youth between the ages of 15 and 29, you could be eligible for a $2,800 hiring incentive.
- Graduate to Opportunity program
Only Applies to : Nova ScotiaApply for funding to offset the cost of hiring a recent college or university graduate.
- Housing Internship Initiative for First Nations and Inuit YouthYour housing-related business may qualify for wage subsidies to hire and train First Nations or Inuit youths.
- Industry-Academic Collaboration Programs
Only Applies to : OntarioLearn about financing and support that may help you develop and commercialize innovative techniques, products and services in Ontario.
- Innovation and Development Labour Rebate Program
Only Applies to : Prince Edward IslandIf your business develops or commercializes new products, processes and services, you may be eligible for a tax credit.
- Job Creation Partnerships
Only Applies to : Nova ScotiaIf you are planning a new business project that benefits the community, you could be eligible to hire a subsidized job seeker.
- Job integration contract
Only Applies to : QuebecIf your business hires and retains a person with a disability, you may be eligible for financial assistance and specific support.
- Jobs for Youth Program
Only Applies to : Prince Edward IslandLooking to hire a summer student? Your PEI business could receive a wage subsidy to cover 50% of their wages.
- JobsNL Wage Subsidy
Only Applies to : Newfoundland and LabradorNeed to hire an employee for short or long-term duration to help with your business? You could get a wage subsidy to assist with the costs.
Only Applies to : Newfoundland and LabradorYou could receive a wage subsidy to hire a youth for a 26-week placement.
- Métis Employment Services
Only Applies to : AlbertaThinking of hiring? If so, your business may qualify for wage subsidies of up to 50%.
- Mitacs AccelerateLearn how you can expand your R&D potential by recruiting a graduate student or postdoctoral fellow to research your technology project.
- Northern Ontario Development Program
Only Applies to : OntarioApply for financing to grow your business in Northern Ontario.
- Business Growth and Competitiveness
Only Applies to : OntarioFind out how you could get funding to support businesses in Northern Ontario.
- Northern Ontario Internship Program
Only Applies to : OntarioYou may be eligible for a wage subsidy of up to $31,500 if you hire a recent graduate as a new intern in your Northern Ontario organization.
- Nova Scotia Business Inc. Payroll Rebate
Only Applies to : Nova ScotiaYou could receive a payroll rebate for your knowledge-based, growth sector-oriented project.
- Nunavut Prospector's Program
Only Applies to : NunavutFind out how you could get up to $8,000 for prospecting projects in Nunavut.
- Ontario Career Connect
Only Applies to : OntarioYou may be able to obtain wage subsidies to hire recent graduates in certain ICT fields for placements in your Ottawa business.
- Ontario Job Creation Partnerships
Only Applies to : OntarioIf you are planning a new business project that benefits the community, you could be eligible to hire a subsidized job seeker.
- Ontario Labour Market Partnerships
Only Applies to : OntarioYou can apply for funding to deal with labour force changes.
- Opportunities Fund for Persons with DisabilitiesIf you are a person with a disability who wants to start a business or if would like to hire someone with a disability, you could qualify for funds.
- Science and Technology Internship ProgramIf you operate a business in the geomatics, geology, mining, forestry or energy industry, you could get money to hire a recent graduate.
- College and Institutes Canada Clean Tech InternshipEmployers can receive a wage subsidy to hire an intern for an environmental position.
- Skills LinkNeed employees? You could receive money to hire and train youth between the ages of 15 and 30 to work on your projects.
- Small Enterprise Co-op Placement Assistance Program
Only Applies to : Newfoundland and LabradorAccess a wage subsidy to hire a co-op student from Memorial University or the College of the North Atlantic to help build your future workforce.
- START Program
Only Applies to : Nova ScotiaFinancial incentives are available for you to hire ready-to-work Nova Scotians.
- Strategic Cooperative Education Incentive
Only Applies to : Nova ScotiaYou could get up to $10 per hour to help pay for a university or community college co-op student to work at your organization.
- Student Summer Employment Programs
Only Applies to : Newfoundland and LabradorYou could get a wage subsidy to hire a high school or post-secondary student for the summer.
- Student Summer Works (SSW) Program
Only Applies to : SaskatchewanYou may be eligible to apply for a wage subsidy to hire a student for your Saskatchewan-based business this summer.
- Summer Temporary Employment Program
Only Applies to : AlbertaYou could get wage subsidies of $7 per hour to hire students for summer jobs.
- Support for hiring workers who have suffered employment injuries
Only Applies to : QuebecYou may be able to obtain a grant to hire workers who have suffered employment injuries.
- Tax credit for an on-the-job training period
Only Applies to : QuebecDoes your business need a trainee? If so, you could qualify for a tax credit.
- Tax credit for Gaspésie and selected maritime regions of Quebec
Only Applies to : QuebecYou could receive a tax credit if you process or manufacture marine products or if you run recreational tourism activities.
- Tax holiday for foreign researchers
Only Applies to : QuebecIf your business does scientific research and experimental development, you could obtain financial assistance to recruit foreign researchers.
- TECTERRA Geomatics Technology ProgramsIf you are an entrepreneur in the geomatics industry, you could access funding and resources that can help you develop and commercialize your business.
- Training on the Job
Only Applies to : Northwest TerritoriesIf your business is in the Northwest Territories you could get a wage subsidy to train your employees and increase the skills of your workforce.
- Training-on-the-job program
Only Applies to : AlbertaYou may receive funding when you hire an employee who was injured on the job and who is unable to perform previous duties.
- Wage Incentive — One-job Pledge
Only Applies to : New BrunswickYou could receive wage reimbursements for 52 weeks to hire a recent post-secondary graduate.
- Work Ability
Only Applies to : New BrunswickYou could be eligible for wage subsidies to provide participants with job exposure to make them "job ready".
- Work Smarts — Wage subsidy program
Only Applies to : Newfoundland and LabradorPrince Edward IslandNova ScotiaNew BrunswickAs an employer in Atlantic Canada, you could be eligible for a wage subsidy if you hire a recent graduate.
- Workplace Training — Employer Information
Only Applies to : AlbertaIf you are planning to hire new employees, you may be able to get a reimbursement for up to 70% of workplace training costs.
- Young Canada Works at Building Careers in English and FrenchIf you run an incorporated business or non-profit organization that provides services in English and French, you could be eligible to hire an intern.
- Young Canada Works in Both Official LanguagesIf you run an incorporated private business or non-profit organization, you may be eligible for assistance to create a summer job for a student.
- Youth Employment ProgramsYou could get financial assistance to hire a skilled post-secondary graduate to work on an innovative project, or a youth to work on a green project.
- Youth Job Connection
Only Applies to : OntarioYou could receive funding to provide a high school student or a young person a job placement in your organization.