Provincial and territorial tax information
Get information on provincial and territorial taxes and find out how to collect sales tax from your local and out-of-province customers.
- Overview of charging and collecting sales tax
As a Canadian business owner, it's important to know how and when to charge sales taxes for the goods and services you sell and supply to your customers.
- Tax and Revenue AdministrationOnly Applies to : AlbertaAs a business owner, find out about your responsibilities with regard to Alberta taxes.
- Provincial Sales TaxOnly Applies to : British ColumbiaFind information and resources to help your business collect PST and make tax returns.
- Register to collect and pay PST – eTaxBCOnly Applies to : British ColumbiaRegister your business to collect PST, obtain your PST number, and then report and pay the tax online.
- Taxation DivisionOnly Applies to : ManitobaLearn about your tax collection and remittance obligations as a Manitoba business owner.
Newfoundland and Labrador
- Newfoundland and Labrador TaxationOnly Applies to : Newfoundland and LabradorLearn about your taxation obligations in Newfoundland and Labrador and discover what credits, incentives, and benefits you could qualify for.
- Taxation in the NWTOnly Applies to : Northwest TerritoriesLearn about the taxes your business will be responsible for collecting and paying while doing business in the Northwest Territories.
- Nova Scotia Provincial Tax CommissionOnly Applies to : Nova ScotiaFind out about your responsibilities in regards to Nova Scotia taxes.
- Taxation — Nunavut Only Applies to : NunavutFind out about setting tax policy, forecasting tax revenues, enforcing compliance with tax laws, overseeing the tax-collection system, and more.
- Ontario Research and Development Tax CreditOnly Applies to : OntarioFind out if you qualify for a tax credit for your research and development expenditures.
- Beer and Wine TaxOnly Applies to : OntarioLearn about the tax rates for beer and wine, as well as the conditions you need to meet to qualify as a microbrewer.
- Employer Health Tax (Ontario)Only Applies to : OntarioFind out if you are required to pay the Employer Health Tax in Ontario.
- Change of Business InformationOnly Applies to : OntarioSend updated information and other changes to 8 of your most commonly used business accounts using this single point of contact.
Prince Edward Island
- Harmonized Sales Tax (HST)Only Applies to : Prince Edward IslandGet information regarding Harmonized Sales Tax (HST) in Prince Edward Island.
- Revenu Québec — Business PortalOnly Applies to : QuebecIs your business based in Quebec? If so, learn about your fiscal obligations including taxes and deductions.
- Revenu Québec : Assistance program for SMEsOnly Applies to : QuebecGet personalized support to help you learn about your tax obligations.
- Change to link --- Provincial tax obligations (Saskatchewan)Only Applies to : SaskatchewanLearn about your obligations concerning provincial tax registration, collection, and remittance when doing business in Saskatchewan.
- Taxation in the YukonOnly Applies to : YukonFind out about the taxes your business needs to pay and the tax breaks you can get in the Yukon.
- Date modified: