Selling to provincial, territorial and municipal governments
As a business owner residing in one province or territory, you can still compete for government contracts in other regions of the country. Take advantage of the many opportunities for selling goods and services to provincial and territorial governments across the country.
Table of Contents
All of Canada
- Interprovincial and Interterritorial trade
Find information on selling your goods and services to provincial and territorial governments barrier-free.
- Alberta Purchasing Connection
Find opportunities to sell your products or services to the Government of Alberta and to other agencies.
- Selling to the BC Government
Every year, the BC Government buys a wide range of goods and services from businesses of all sizes and types. Your business could be one of them.
- Selling to the Manitoba Government
Extend your target market by selling to the Government of Manitoba.
- Sell your product or service to the City of WinnipegOnly Applies to : ManitobaYou can learn about bid opportunities for all City of Winnipeg purchases.
- Aboriginal Procurement InitiativeOnly Applies to : ManitobaYour aboriginal business could benefit from advantageous procurement practices from the Government of Manitoba.
- Procurement Services – New Brunswick Opportunities Network
Find opportunities to sell your goods and services to government and other public sector bodies.
Newfoundland and Labrador
- Supplier Development ProgramOnly Applies to : Newfoundland and LabradorLearn how to identify and access public sector supply opportunities.
- Tenders — Selling to the Government of Newfoundland and Labrador
Find out how you can bid on opportunities for selling goods and services to the Government of Newfoundland and Labrador.
- NWT Business Incentive PolicyOnly Applies to : Northwest TerritoriesYou must register your business if you are interested in providing goods and services to the Government of the Northwest Territories.
- Doing business with the Government of the Northwest Territories
Find opportunities to sell your products to the Government of the NWT.
- Procurement Services (Nova Scotia)
Find tender notices for goods, services and construction work from Nova Scotia government departments and public sector organizations.
- Nunavummi Nangminiqaqtunik Ikajuuti procurementOnly Applies to : NunavutBy registering your Nunavut business, you could gain a bid adjustment ranging from 5% to 25% when bidding on Government of Nunavut contracts.
- Doing business with the Government of Nunavut
Find out how your Inuit- or Nunavut-owned business can provide goods and services to the Government of Nunavut.
- Doing Business with the Ontario Government
Learn about Ontario's purchasing policies and how to sell your products and services to the government.
- Aboriginal Procurement Program: bidding on government contractsOnly Applies to : OntarioAccess and bid on government contracts as a First Nation, Métis or Inuit business owner.
Prince Edward Island
- PEI tender opportunities
Are you interested in doing business with the Government of PEI? Find links to open tenders on the Procurement Services website.
- Selling to the Government of Quebec
Find the information you need to do business with the Government of Quebec and benefit from Quebec government contracts.
- SEAO Electronic Tendering System
Tender online for requests for proposals from the Government of Quebec.
- Saskatchewan Bid Depository IncorporatedOnly Applies to : SaskatchewanIf you are a subcontractor in the construction industry, use this process to submit tenders to general contractors.
Use this system to have full access to all government of Saskatchewan requests for tenders.
- Selling to the City of SaskatoonOnly Applies to : SaskatchewanLearn how to bid on city contracts and provide services to the municipal government.
- Request for tenders from Saskatchewan rural municipalitiesOnly Applies to : SaskatchewanIs your business looking for contracting opportunities in rural Saskatchewan? Find out about requests for tenders from rural municipalities.
- SaskPower procurementOnly Applies to : SaskatchewanView current supplier opportunities and learn how to submit your tender to SaskPower.
- Date modified: