Find site selection tools that can help you decide where to establish or grow your business. These tools provide information such as:
- Demographics on the local workforce and client base
- Industrial parks in the area
- Availability of commercial and industrial real estate
- Region-specific wage data
- Business costs
- Invest PEIOnly Applies to : Prince Edward IslandLooking to set up your business in Prince Edward Island? If so, this website can provide you with information to help you relocate your business.
- Job Market Trends and News
Find information on local wage rates, and on regional hiring news and events to help you understand the trends in your area.
- Invest in ManitobaOnly Applies to : ManitobaWhy choose Manitoba for your business? Learn about Manitoba's economic highlights, workforce as well as government programs and incentives.
- Invest in OntarioOnly Applies to : OntarioYou can speak with experienced professionals if you need information on business investment in Ontario.
- Invest in AlbertaOnly Applies to : AlbertaLearn why Alberta is one of the most attractive places to invest in North America and access government connections for doing business in the province.
- Alberta site selection toolsOnly Applies to : AlbertaAccess information to help you choose the best location in Alberta to set up or expand your business.
- New Brunswick site selection toolsOnly Applies to : New BrunswickAccess information that can help you choose the best location to set up or expand your business in New Brunswick.
- Invest in Nova ScotiaOnly Applies to : Nova ScotiaFind out about the advantages of doing business in Nova Scotia with facts about financial incentives, growth sectors, demographics, and more.
- Saskatoon neighbourhood profilesOnly Applies to : SaskatchewanGet detailed demographic data for each Saskatoon neighbourhood to help support your market research.
- Regina neighbourhood profilesOnly Applies to : SaskatchewanView profiles of Regina neighbourhoods for a quick source of detailed information on population, income, family characteristics and more.
- Census profiles
Get information from the 2016 Census of Population on the age, occupation, level of education and income of Canadians across the country.
- Alberta Community ProfilesOnly Applies to : AlbertaView profiles of Alberta communities featuring the economy's most important indicators for businesses.
- Alberta Labour Market InformationOnly Applies to : AlbertaIf you are an entrepreneur, you can use this website to get information on demographics, labour force and shortages, salaries and wages.
- Newfoundland and Labrador Community AccountsOnly Applies to : Newfoundland and LabradorGet detailed demographic data for each Newfoundland and Labrador neighborhood to help support your market research.
- Date modified: