Travel and tourism
Find current tourism statistics, trends, and outlooks, as well as research on the factors affecting tourism.
- Tourism industry — Labour Market Information
Find information on the tourism industry, including number of people employed, salaries, labour shortages, certification, and human resource trends.
- Destination Canada research and statistics
Find tourism statistics, research on the factors affecting tourism, and industry trends and outlooks.
- Travel and tourism statistics
Browse resources on expenditures, employment, and other socio-economic characteristics associated with tourism in and from Canada.
- Tourism industry servicesOnly Applies to : YukonAccess the latest information on the tourism industry in Yukon, including visitor statistics and marketing tools.
- Alberta industry profilesOnly Applies to : AlbertaView profiles of 18 Alberta industries, featuring statistics and information on the workforce, employment, wages and industry trends.
- Tourism business development guidesOnly Applies to : Nova ScotiaDownload a series of free tourism development manuals that can help you start or run your Nova Scotia tourism business.
- Tourism researchOnly Applies to : OntarioYou can get statistics and research reports from the Ontario Ministry of Tourism, Culture and Sport to help develop your business and marketing plans.
- Association franco-yukonnaise — Resources for entrepreneursOnly Applies to : YukonYou can get business information and support if you are a francophone in the Yukon or if your tourism business offers services in French.
- Tourism business guidesOnly Applies to : AlbertaIf you are an entrepreneur in the tourism industry, these guides can help you with related regulations and permits, business planning, and financing.
- Tourism statisticsOnly Applies to : Newfoundland and LabradorAccess statistics on tourism characteristics in Newfoundland and Labrador to improve and grow your business.
- Tourism Industry Association of Canada
Access publications, events and information for the tourism industry. Paid membership provides additional benefits.
- Date modified: