Contacting Canada Business
Canada Business will provide an answer to your business questions. We strive to answer questions within one business day.
Toll free number: 1-888-576-4444
TTY: 1-800-457-8466 (hearing impaired) (8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.)
Montreal ( View Map)
380 St-Antoine Street West
Suite W204 (Mezzanine Level)
Montreal, Quebec H2Y 3X7
Contact us by email
9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday to Friday.
You can consult our government programs and services advisors in person, by appointment.
The Strategic Information Centre is open from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m., Monday to Friday, for on-site research.
Québec ( View map)
2014 Cyrille-Duquet, Suite 290
Quebec, Québec G1N 4N6
8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m, Monday to Friday
You can consult our business information advisers with or without an appointment.
The on-site self-service databases and documentation centre is available during opening hours, with or without an appointment.
Info entrepreneurs and Ressources Entreprises offer services to help you with every stage of your business' development. Get access to information about the business world and our market data and statistics. Find out about government programs and services, reports and information resources that are tailored to your business' needs.
The Info entrepreneurs resource centre, powered by the Chamber of Commerce of Metropolitan Montreal’s Acclr experts, serves the regions covered by area codes 514, 438, 450, 579, 819 and 873. In addition, we provide the following services and information products:
- Financing: The information you need to finance your project
- Business Intelligence: Better understand your market (business listings, statistics, etc.)
- Advice and Guidance: Quickly find the information you need
- Directories of regional support organizations throughout Quebec
- Directory of accelerators and incubators for launching or growing your business
- Support programs and services you use to succeed in your project
- Practical guides for starting a business and writing a business plan
- Open competitions and scholarships to finance and promote your project, meet experts and network
- Start-up training: Choose the training path that best suits your project
- Export Preparation Service: Certify your documents for export, quickly and at low cost
- Business Advice: Get Personalized Business Advice
- View practical documents for entrepreneurs in 12 foreign languages
View practical documents for entrepreneurs offered in 12 foreign languages
Ressources Entreprises serves the eastern Quebec region (area codes 367, 418 and 581). In addition, we provide the following services:
- Information on governmental and private sector financial and non-financial assistance programs
- Information on permits, licences and regulations
- Referral service to experts
- Information for your business plan
- Market information research (statistics, lists of businesses, industry portraits and trends)
- Self-service databases and documentation centre
- Training workshop available on location and online
- Directory of business resources in Eastern Québec
- Business blog
- Date modified: