Commenting and Service Standards
We welcome questions, comments, feedback, support and ideas.
- Comments are monitored and moderated, according to stated rules.
- Individuals are responsible for everything that is submitted in their comments.
- All posted comments are in the public domain.
- Please do not include personal information in your comment.
- Make sure your comments are respectful and relevant to the conversation.
We welcome comments and questions about the content. Unfortunately, we are not able to reply individually to all the messages we receive via social media accounts and channels. All replies and direct messages will be read and emerging themes or helpful suggestions will be forwarded to the relevant people at Industry Canada.
We expect that conversations will follow the general rules of respectful civil discourse. You are fully responsible for everything that you submit in your comments, and all posted comments are in the public domain. To protect your own privacy and the privacy of others, please do not include personal information such as phone numbers, Social Insurance Numbers, banking information, resumes or email addresses in the body of your comment.
The Canada Business Network will not tolerate comments that are offensive to an individual or an organization, rude in tone, or abusive. We do not discriminate against any views, but we reserve the right to refuse, edit or remove any of the following:
- Comments contrary to the principles of the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms
- Racist, hateful, sexist, homophobic, slanderous, insulting, or life-threatening messages
- Serious, unproven, unsupported, or inaccurate accusations against individuals or organizations
- Abusive, aggressive, coarse, explicit, vulgar, violent, obscene, or pornographic comments
- Comments that encourage or suggest illegal activity
- Messages where the sender is not the author (nor the copyright holder, if applicable), and/or posted anonymously or by robot accounts
- Announcements, solicitations, advertisements, or endorsements of any financial, political, labour, commercial or non-governmental organizations and agencies
- Attempts to defame or defraud any individual, group or agency
- Announcements from labour or political organizations
- Messages written in a language other than English or French
- Repetitive posts copied and pasted by multiple users
- Unintelligible or irrelevant messages
Anyone acting contrary to these rules may be temporarily or permanently excluded from our dialogue spaces on our social media accounts and channels.
- Date modified: