Employees, payroll, and taxes
Explore some of the resources that can help you with hiring and managing employees as well as paying a variety of taxes.
- Hiring employeesKnow your obligations and opportunities when it comes to hiring employees.
- Keeping employee recordsKeeping employee records on topics like salaries and job skills can help you administer payroll and plan training, and allow your employees to self-serve.
- PayrollLearn how to deduct Canada Pension Plan contributions, EI premiums and income tax from your employees' pay, and report to CRA.
- Employment standardsFind out about your obligations related to wages, vacation and other leave, statutory holidays, hours of work and overtime.
- Taxes, GST/HSTLearn about the forms of taxation that may affect your business and how to manage them.