Tax credit for the design of factory-made products (fashion design section)
If your business operates in the fashion or textile industries, you could receive a tax credit:
- For your in-house design activities, performed by one of your employees: salary costs are admissible, up to a maximum of $60,000
- For external activities carried out by a consultant: 65% of contract fees or royalties are eligible
- Obtain a certificate of eligibility from the Ministère de l'Économie, de la Science et de l'Innovation
- Gross earnings of at least $150,000
- Your production must be undertaken in Quebec
Other conditions apply.