Neighbourhoods Alive! Tax Credit
If you are a business owner partnering with a charitable organization to start a social enterprise, you could receive a 30% income tax credit, up to $15,000. The credit is based on a minimum $50,000 cumulative donation.
The social enterprise must:
- Be created after April 12, 2011
- Be owned and controlled by a charitable organization in Manitoba
- Hire hard to employ Manitobans
Your corporation must:
- Have a permanent establishment
- Commit in-kind support to help develop, manage and operate the new social enterprise
Other conditions apply.