First Citizens Fund — Business Loan Program
If you are an Aboriginal resident of B.C. you could get support to start or grow your business.
You could get a loan of up to $75,000, plus a 1.5% borrower's fee. When your loan is approved, the Fund will contribute 40% of the principal in pro-rata instalments over the term of the loan.
- All Nations Trust Company
- First Nations Agricultural Lending Association
- Nuu-chah-nulth Economic Development Corporation
- Tale'awtxw Aboriginal Capital Corporation
- Tribal Resource Investment Corporation