If you are unable to get financing through traditional sources, this program may be able to help you through a variety of credit products including:
- Reduced rate and variable interest rate loans
- Loans to deal with seasonal issues, such as seasonal production and re-supply financing for communities with no all-season access.
- Venture investments: Investment in your company in return for preferred shares carrying annual dividends.
- Contributions: Receive up to $10,000 for level I communities and $20,000 for level II communities for feasibility assessments, project start-ups, research projects and occasional short-term projects that create jobs.
- Stand-by letters of credit: Provided for contract bids, performance security on contracts, or to pay for goods and services.