Checklists and guides for starting a business
Access guides and checklists for starting different types of businesses.
- Business start-up checklist
When you're setting up your business, you need to ensure that all of your bases are covered. Consider the following steps as you navigate through the business start-up phase.
- Restaurant start-up checklist
The Restaurant start-up checklist is designed to help you create and implement your recipe for success.
- Buy a business or start your own?
If you have an entrepreneurial spirit, you may want to investigate the pros and cons of buying an existing business versus starting one from scratch.
- Aboriginal Business Development Services — Guides
Learn how to start an Aboriginal business, how to find financing and how to grow your business.
- Connections — An immigrant's guide to starting a business in Nova Scotia
Access this comprehensive guide for information on the Nova Scotia business culture and how to start a business in this province.
- Tourism Business Guides
Download a series of free tourism development manuals that can help you start or run your Nova Scotia tourism business.
- Small Business Accelerator Guides
Access a collection of downloadable, industry-specific guides to assist with your business planning and start-up.
- Business tools, strategies, reports and resources for the tourism industry
Access tools, publications and industry resources to help start and run your tourism business in Ontario.
- Starting a food processing business
Learn about government regulations, food safety guidelines and the contacts you need to start and operate a food processing business in Ontario.
- Date modified: