Managing your finances
You can use these resources to help you understand financial concepts and learn about tasks like budgeting, financial analysis and bookkeeping.
- Budgeting and forecasting
Developing good budgeting and forecasting skills can help your business succeed.
- Bookkeeping and accounting
Learn how keeping good records can benefit your business.
- Dealing with your banker and other lenders
Learn what bankers are looking for in a loan application and secure private financing for your business.
- Financial literacy — Resources
Access information, tools and calculators that can improve your understanding of financial products and services.
- Manage your finances
Find information that can help you manage your finances and cash flow, reduce expenses and make more profits.
- Getting paid by your customers
Consider these tips when you're managing the collection of your invoices.
- Benchmarking tools and ratio calculators
Use these tools to calculate your performance in areas such as asset utilization, liquidity, leverage, inventory turnover, sales, and net profits.
- Vehicle Lease or Buy Calculator
Use this calculator to compare costs of financing or leasing your vehicle.
- BDC Business loan calculator
Calculate how much a loan will cost your business and print a complete loan amortization schedule.
- Glossary of financial terms
Find definitions for terms used in the Canadian financial industry and the business world.
- Alternatives to bankruptcy
If you feel that your financial situation is out of control, there are several steps towards financial stability that you can take today.
- Tax tips – Videos for businesses
Browse videos and find tax related tips and tutorials on meeting your obligations.
- Date modified: