Find out how certain industry sectors are regulated and what some of the key business obligations are in those sectors.
- Regulated professions and trades
Understand the requirements needed to practise a trade or profession in Canada.
- Financial services regulations
Learn about some of the key regulations, permits and licences for small businesses in the financial services sector.
- Agriculture and agri-food regulations
Find information on regulations that may apply to your business if you operate in the agriculture and agri-food industry.
- Regulations for child care, schools and educational institutions
Find out how educational services are regulated in Canada, from day care centres to universities and career training.
- National Model Construction Codes
Learn about the National Building Code of Canada, the National Fire Code of Canada and the National Plumbing Code of Canada.
- Regulatory guidance — Life sciences
If you are developing a new medical device or pharmaceutical, biotechnology or natural health product, get help with approval rules and regulations.
- Date modified: