Stay on top of proposed regulatory changes that may affect your business and learn how you can influence regulatory change.
- Consulting with Canadians
Give your input to the Government of Canada on various topics via the portal Consulting with Canadians.
- Canada Gazette — Consultation Process
You can review proposed regulations that are published in the Canada Gazette and submit comments about the effects they could have on your business.
- Notification Authority and Enquiry Point
Find out about proposed changes to international trade measures and what they mean to your business.
- Red Tape Reduction Action Plan
Learn how the federal government plans to reduce red tape identified by Canadian businesses.
- Canada's anti-spam legislation
Get information on Canada's anti-spam law and how it affects your business.
- Date modified: