Thinking of investing, partnering or expanding your business abroad? This information will help you learn the benefits of foreign investments, find helpful programs, and understand your rights and responsibilities.
- Foreign Investment Promotion and Protection
Learn about the agreements that can help protect your investments abroad.
- Canadian Trade Commissioner Service (TCS)
Get market and sector-specific information, access to Canadian trade commissioners’ contact information and list of events through the TCS website.
- Corporate Social Responsibility — International Trade
Learn about Canada's Corporate Social Responsibility strategy and anti-corruption and bribery efforts before doing business abroad.
- US Commercial Service in Canada
If you are interested in partnering with or importing goods from American companies, this United States government service could help you.
- NAFTA Cross Border Movement of Business Persons
Learn about temporary entry into the United States and Mexico as a business person under the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA).
- Date modified: