Selling to provincial, territorial and municipal governments
As a business owner residing in one province or territory, you can still compete for government contracts in other regions of the country. Take advantage of the many opportunities for selling goods and services to provincial and territorial governments across the country.
On this page:
All of Canada
- Interprovincial and Interterritorial trade
Find information on selling your goods and services to provincial and territorial governments barrier-free.
- Alberta Purchasing Connection
Find opportunities to sell your products or services to the Government of Alberta and to other agencies.
- Selling to the BC Government
Every year, the BC Government buys a wide range of goods and services from businesses of all sizes and types. Your business could be one of them.
- Selling to the Manitoba Government
Extend your target market by selling to the Government of Manitoba.
- Procurement Services – New Brunswick Opportunities Network
Find opportunities to sell your goods and services to government and other public sector bodies.
Newfoundland and Labrador
- Tenders — Selling to the Government of Newfoundland and Labrador
Find out how you can bid on opportunities for selling goods and services to the Government of Newfoundland and Labrador and to the private sector.
- Doing business with the Government of the Northwest Territories
Find opportunities to sell your products to the Government of the NWT.
- Procurement Services (Nova Scotia)
Find tender notices for goods, services and construction work from Nova Scotia government departments and public sector organizations.
- Doing Business with the Government of Nunavut
Find out how your Inuit- or Nunavut-owned business can provide goods and services to the Government of Nunavut.
- Doing Business with the Ontario Government
Learn about Ontario's purchasing policies and how to sell your products and services to the government.
Prince Edward Island
- PEI tender opportunities
Are you interested in doing business with the Government of PEI? Find links to open tenders on the Procurement Services website.
- Selling to the Government of Quebec
Find the information you need to do business with the Government of Quebec and benefit from Quebec government contracts.
Use this system to have full access to all government requests for tenders.
- City of Regina — Tenders
Sell your products or services to the City of Regina. Register as a supplier, view requests for tenders and proposals, and find how to submit your tender.
- Selling to the City of Saskatoon
Learn about the city’s bid procedures and how you can get on the list to solicit tenders.
- SaskPower procurement
View current supplier opportunities and learn how to submit your tender to SaskPower.
- Request for tenders from Saskatchewan rural municipalities
Is your business looking for contracting opportunities in rural Saskatchewan? Find out about requests for tenders from rural municipalities.
- Saskatchewan Bid Depository Incorporated
If you are a subcontractor in the construction industry, use this process to submit tenders to general contractors, including those in government.
- Procurement — Yukon Government
You can access information on selling goods and services to the Yukon government.
- Date modified: