Provincial and territorial tax information
Get information on provincial tax benefits and find out how to collect sales tax from your local and out-of-province customers.
- Overview of charging and collecting sales tax
As a Canadian business owner, it's important to know how and when to charge sales taxes for the goods and services you sell and supply to your customers.
- Tax and Revenue Administration
As a business owner you should find out about your responsibilities with regard to Alberta taxes.
- Provincial Sales Tax — Return to PST
Find information and resources to help your business transition back to PST as of April 2013.
- Register to collect and pay PST – eTaxBC
Register your business to collect PST, obtain your PST number, and then report and pay the tax online.
- Ontario Research and Development Tax Credit
Find out if you qualify for a tax credit for your research and development expenditures.
- Employer Health Tax (Ontario)
Find out if you are required to pay the Employer Health Tax in Ontario.
- Quick facts on beer tax for licensed establishments
Learn about the rates for beer and wine tax, and your responsibility to inform your clients on how these taxes are included in your prices.
- Prince Edward Island Revenue Tax (PST)
Access information regarding revenue tax (PST) in Prince Edward Island.
- Revenu Québec — Business Portal
Is your company based in Quebec? If so, learn about your fiscal obligations including taxes and deductions.
- Provincial tax obligations
Learn about your provincial tax collection and remittance obligations when doing business in Saskatchewan.
- Taxation in the Yukon
Find out about the taxes your business needs to pay and the tax breaks you can get in the Yukon.
- Date modified: