Find site selection tools that can help you decide where to establish or grow your business. These tools provide information such as:
- Demographics on the local workforce and client base
- Industrial parks in the area
- Availability of commercial and industrial real estate
- Region-specific wage data
- Business costs
- Job Market Trends and News
Find information on local wage rates, and on regional hiring news and events to help you understand the trends in your area.
- Census profiles
Get information from the 2011 Census of Population on the age, occupation, level of education and income of Canadians across the country.
- Date modified: