Find site selection tools that can help you decide where to establish or grow your business. These tools provide information such as:
- Demographics on the local workforce and client base
- Industrial parks in the area
- Availability of commercial and industrial real estate
- Region-specific wage data
- Business costs
- Labour market information
Find information on local wage rates and regional hiring news and events to help you understand the trends in your area.
- Select Ontario: Site Selection Tool
Find the best location for your business in Ontario with data on properties and workforce skills, along with community profiles.
- Invest in Ontario
You can speak with experienced professionals if you need information on business investment in Ontario.
- Census profiles
Get information from the 2011 Census of Population on the age, occupation, level of education and income of Canadians across the country.
- Date modified: