Tax refunds and credits
Looking for more return on your business expenditures? Browse potential tax benefits that can help reduce overhead.
- Apprenticeship Job Creation Tax Credit
If you hire an apprentice, you could get a tax credit equal to 10% of that person's salary.
- Film or Video Production Services Tax Credit Program
You may qualify for a tax credit if you employ the services of Canadians in your film or video productions.
- Fuel tax exemptions or refunds
You can buy tax-exempt fuel for authorized off-road commercial activity in the Yukon.
- Hiring credit for small business
As an employer who has paid more EI premiums in 2013 than in 2012, you could get a credit of up to $1,000 toward your payroll account.
- Mitacs Accelerate
Learn how you can expand your R&D potential by recruiting a graduate student or postdoctoral fellow to research your technology project.
- Scientific Research and Experimental Development Tax Incentive Program
You can get a tax credit, if you spend money on industrial R&D in Canada.
- Small business deduction
If you operate a Canadian-controlled private corporation, your business may be eligible for an annual tax credit.
- Yukon Research and Development Tax Credit
Receive a tax credit of 15% or 20% for eligible research and development costs.
- Yukon Small Business Investment Tax Credit
As an active Yukon entrpreneur, you can apply for a certificate to attract investors with a tax credit.
- Date modified: