Regional Access Partners — Saskatchewan
If you're looking for in-person services to help start or expand a business in Saskatchewan, you can contact one of the 15 Regional Access Partners in the business infosource network and get access to:
- Information on federal and provincial government programs, services and regulations
- Help with your business planning
- Customized reports from licensed databases
- The business infosource lending library
- Training seminars and workshops
Services may vary by location.
View the business infosource's Regional Access Partners in a map.
- Date modified: