Find site selection tools that can help you decide where to establish or grow your business. These tools provide information such as:
- Demographics on the local workforce and client base
- Industrial parks in the area
- Availability of commercial and industrial real estate
- Region-specific wage data
- Business costs
- Job Market Trends and NewsFind information on local wage rates, and on regional hiring news and events to help you understand the trends in your area.
- Invest PEI
Only Applies to : Prince Edward IslandLooking to set up your business in Prince Edward Island? If so, this website can provide you with information to help you relocate your business.
- Alberta site selection tools
Only Applies to : AlbertaAccess information to help you choose the best location in Alberta to set up or expand your business.
- New Brunswick site selection tools
Only Applies to : New BrunswickAccess information that can help you choose the best location to set up or expand your business in New Brunswick.
- Invest in Ontario
Only Applies to : OntarioYou can speak with experienced professionals if you need information on business investment in Ontario.
- Invest in Alberta
Only Applies to : AlbertaLearn why Alberta is one of the most attractive places to invest in North America, offering you a favorable business tax regime.
- Invest in Manitoba
Only Applies to : ManitobaWhy choose Manitoba for your business? Learn about Manitoba's economic highlights, workforce as well as government programs and incentives.
- Invest in Nova Scotia
Only Applies to : Nova ScotiaFind out about the advantages of doing business in Nova Scotia with facts about financial incentives, growth sectors, demographics, and more.
- Census profilesGet information from the 2011 Census of Population on the age, occupation, level of education and income of Canadians across the country.
- Alberta Community Profiles
Only Applies to : AlbertaView profiles of Alberta communities featuring key contacts, population figures, labour and education statistics, tax rates, and building permit data.
- Alberta Labour Market Information
Only Applies to : AlbertaIf you are an entrepreneur, you can use this website to get information on demographics, labour force and shortages, salaries and wages.
- Regina neighbourhood profiles
Only Applies to : SaskatchewanView profiles of Regina neighbourhoods for a quick source of detailed information on population, income, family characteristics and more.
- Saskatoon neighbourhood profiles
Only Applies to : SaskatchewanGet detailed demographic data for each Saskatoon neighbourhood to help support your market research.
- Newfoundland and Labrador Community Accounts
Only Applies to : Newfoundland and LabradorGet detailed demographic data for each Newfoundland and Labrador neighborhood to help support your market research.